Take the quiz to check your knowledge of the crucial concepts extended in the chapter. Shot testing yourself prior to you review the thing to check out where your strengths and weaknesses are, then test yourself again when you’ve review the thing to see exactly how well you’ve understood.
You are watching: Which of the following would be considered an "other comprehensive income" item?
Tip: click on each link to expand and also view the content. Click again come collapse.
PART A: PRINCIPLES and also PLANNING for RESEARCH
1. Which of the complying with should not be a criterion because that a good research project?Demonstrates the ability of the researcherIs dependency on the perfect of various other projectsDemonstrates the integration of various fields that knowledgeDevelops the skills of the researcher
2. Which kind of reasoning is the process of drawing a details conclusion from a set of premises?Objective reasoningPositivistic reasoningInductive reasoningDeductive reasoning
3. sirhenryjones-museums.org that seeks to examine the findings of a research by using the same architecture but a different sample is which of the following?An exploratory sirhenryjones-museums.orgA replication sirhenryjones-museums.orgAn empirical sirhenryjones-museums.orgHypothesis testing
4. A researcher draft an experiment to test how variables communicate to influence job-seeking behaviours. The key purpose that the research was:DescriptionPredictionExplorationExplanation
5. Cyber bullying at work is a farming threat come employee project satisfaction. Researchers desire to uncover out why world do this and also how lock feel about it. The main purpose of the sirhenryjones-museums.org is:DescriptionPredictionExplorationExplanation
6. A theory:Is an gathered body that knowledgeIncludes inconsequential ideasIs elevation of sirhenryjones-museums.org methodologyShould be viewed uncritically
7. I beg your pardon research method is a bottom-up strategy to research?Deductive methodExplanatory methodInductive methodExploratory method
8. How much confidence must you place in a single research sirhenryjones-museums.org?You have to trust research sirhenryjones-museums.org findings after various researchers have actually replicated the findingsYou should completely trust a single research sirhenryjones-museums.orgNeither a nor bBoth a and also b
a: You should trust sirhenryjones-museums.org findings after different researchers have replicated the findings
9. A qualitative research trouble statement:Specifies the research methods to be utilizedSpecifies a sirhenryjones-museums.org hypothesisExpresses a relationship in between variablesConveys a sense of arising design
10. I beg your pardon of the complying with is a an excellent research question?To create a report on student job searching behavioursTo recognize the relationship between self-efficacy and student task searching behavioursStudents with higher levels the self-efficacy will certainly demonstrate an ext active task searching behavioursDo students v high level of self-efficacy demonstrate much more active job searching behaviours?
d: Do students with high level of self-efficacy demonstrate much more active project searching behaviours?
11. A review of the literature prior come formulating research sirhenryjones-museums.org questions allows the researcher to :Provide one up-to-date expertise of the subject, the significance, and also structureGuide the advance of sirhenryjones-museums.org questionsPresent the type of research sirhenryjones-museums.org methodologies supplied in vault studiesAll of the above
12. Sometimes a considerable review of the literary works prior come data arsenal is not recommended by:EthnomethodologyGrounded theorySymbolic interactionismFeminist theory
13. The feasibility the a research sirhenryjones-museums.org sirhenryjones-museums.org need to be taken into consideration in light of:Cost and time forced to command the sirhenryjones-museums.orgAccess to gatekeepers and respondentsPotential honest concernsAll of the above
14. Research sirhenryjones-museums.org that supplies qualitative methods for one phase and quantitative approaches for the next phase is well-known as:Action researchMixed-method researchQuantitative researchPragmatic research
15. Research sirhenryjones-museums.org hypotheses are:Formulated before a review of the literatureStatements of guess relationships between variablesB yet not ABoth A and also B
16. Which research technique is based upon the epistemological philosophy of pragmatism?Quantitative researchQualitative researchMixed-methods researchAll of the above
17. Adopting moral principles in research means:Avoiding damage to participantsThe researcher is anonymousDeception is only offered when necessarySelected informants offer their consent
18. A radical view on ethics says that:Researchers deserve to do anything castle wantThe use of checklists of moral actions is essentialThe powers of Institutional evaluation Boards have to be strengthenedEthics must be based upon self-reflexivity
19. Ethical troubles can arise when researching the web because:Everyone has accessibility to digital mediaRespondents might fake their identitiesResearchers may fake your identitiesInternet research needs to be covert
20. The Kappa statistic:Is a measure up of inter-judge validityCompares the level the agreement in between two judges against what can have to be predicted through chanceRanges indigenous 0 come +1Is acceptable over a score that 0.5
b: Compares the level of agreement in between two judges against what can have been predicted through chance
1. Which research sirhenryjones-museums.org paradigm is many concerned around generalizing the findings?Quantitative researchQualitative researchMixed-methods researchAll that the above
2. A variable the is presumed to reason a change in another variable is called:An intervening variableA dependency variableAn elevation variableA number variable
3. A examine of teaching experts posits that their performance-related pay increases their an inspiration which consequently leads to boost in their job satisfaction. What type of change is ‘motivation”’ in this sirhenryjones-museums.org?Extraneous ConfoundingInterveningManipulated
internet browser not sustained
You room using a internet browser version the is no longer supported by this website and could an outcome in a less-than-optimal experience.
See more: Write A Literal Representing The Long Value Twelve Billion., Need Help With Java
To ensure complete site functionality, please usage an different web internet browser or upgrade your version of internet Explorer.